0

SONGBOOKS - James Brown - 20 All Time Greatest Hits - Piano Sheet Music

Posted by Paulo Silva on terça-feira, julho 24, 2007 in

James Brown - 20 All Time Greatest Hits - Piano Sheet Music
Pdf file containing
Book: PDF | 77 Pages | 2.96Mb | Hal leonard

Performed by James Brown. Songbook for voice, piano and guitar chords. 80 pages.

Included:
* Get Up Offa That Thing
* Get Up (I Feel Like Being) A Sex Machine
* Mother Popcorn, Pt. 1
* Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose
* Make It Funky, Pt. 1
* Try Me
* Cold Sweat, Pt. 1
* Get On The Good Foot
* Papa Don't Take No Mess, Pt. 1
* The Payback
* Call Me Super Bad, Pts. 1 & 2
* Hot Pants, Pt. 1
* I Got The Feelin'
* Think
* Licking Stick - Licking Stick
* I Got You (I Feel Good)
* It's A Man's Man's Man's World
* Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
* Please, Please, Please
* Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud)


ESTE POST VALE 1 CLIQUE NO BANNER

THIS POST WORTH A CLICK ON THIS BANNER

|

Copyright © 2009 Relaxa Meu! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.