1

SONGBOOK - Elvis Presley - Guitar Recorded Version

Posted by Paulo Silva on domingo, julho 15, 2007 in ,


Not the actual cover from book

PDF Book, 95 Pages, 31mb, Hal Leonard Publishing

18 songs in Guitar Tablature

  • That's All Right Mama
  • That's All Right Mama (Live Version)
  • I Don't Care If The Sun Dont Shine
  • Just Because
  • Milk Cow Blues Boogie
  • Mystery Train
  • Heartbreak Hotel
  • Heartbreak Hotel (Live Version)
  • My Baby Left Me
  • My Baby Left Me (Live Version)
  • Blue Suede Shoes
  • Hound Dog
  • Too Much
  • Ready Teddy
  • Jailhouse Rock
  • Hard Headed Woman
  • I Need Your Love Tonight
  • A Big Hunk O' Love
  • Little Sister
  • Devil In Disguise
  • See See Rider


ESTE POST VALE 1 CLIQUE NO BANNER

THIS POST WORTH A CLICK ON THIS BANNER

|

1 Comments


The file link that I requested is not valid.

Please I am contacting you "link publisher" to repost it again.


Joe

Copyright © 2009 Relaxa Meu! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.